Committee room in National Assembly on fire!

A minor fire outbreak occurred in one of the committee rooms at the National Assembly Complex in Abuja.

The fire occurred in room 322 of the House of Representatives building. Thankfully it was put out by security personnel on ground to prevent it from spreading to other rooms.

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>